Portfolio Management Specialist
This exciting and varied North Sydney based role will form the foundation for all stakeholder experience with 3E Advantage post settlement, through to renewal (or termination) working with all other aspects of the 3E business.
There are 4 different areas of responsibility within the 3E team;
- Starting with the acquisition of new business which sits with our Business Development team.
- Then there is the exceptional stakeholder experience of processing an application through to
settlement lead by our Sales Operations team.
- This newly formed Portfolio Management team will set the foundation of all stakeholder’s
experience with 3E post settlement through to renewal (or termination) working with all
other aspects of the 3E business.
- The 4th area of responsibility is the legal and financial operation of our business, which
ensures we can continue to add value to all stakeholders.
Within this role the Key Result Areas include;
- The timely response of End of Term queries to our partners and clients
- Provide guidance to our internal teams on the processing of payouts
- Identify upgrade opportunities with our partners and clients
- Identify repeat business opportunities through post settlement engagement
- Provide guidance to our client and partners on the EOT options
- Manage contract extensions within guidelines
- Negotiate the sale of assets
- Oversee the return and remarketing of assets with clear instructions
- Build relationships with all stakeholders regarding EOT information sharing
- Maintain relevant data withing CRM (system management, setting notice, terminating agreements/assets, note keeping etc)
There are certain responsibilities within the broader 3E team that everyone shares;
- Answering the phone
- Providing 1st level response and resolution to partners and clients
- Clear communication of any queries that require hand off
- Identifying Business Improvement opportunities
- Maintain ongoing positive relationships with all stakeholders
- Personal Development
Traits you must have;
- A passion to deliver an excellent client and partner experience
- Strong personal values and unquestionable integrity
- Previous Asset Management Experience and a knowledge of Asset Finance would be
- Proficient in all MS Office Products
- Attention to Detail
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- The drive to go above and beyond
- Be a team player who is happy to help others
- A great sense of humour
- Self motivated
What we do/who we are;
3E Advantage are a privately owned company, whose success is built on the talent of our passionate and motivated team. We focus on long term, mutually beneficial relationships. One of our Directors favourite quotes is “it’s about the people” and that sums us up perfectly.
We focus on looking after our team and our team focuses on looking after the teams of our clients, partners and funders.
We provide payment solutions to businesses who are acquiring assets for use within their business, and we set ourselves apart by providing speed of response and flexibility to meet the changing demands of our partners and clients.
Why you should apply
- You want to be part of a sensational team
- You want to work hard, have fun, be rewarded for your efforts
- 3E is a company which aims to deliver beyond its potential within the asset finance industry across Australia and New Zealand. This is the perfect time to join the team, as the right attitude, motivation and interest will open opportunities to grow with the business. We are here to help you realise your potential, but it starts with you.
This role is based in our North Sydney office.
To apply you must currently be a permanent Australian resident, living in Australia.
We want to get a sense of who you are, so please send us:
- a cover letter telling us a bit about your personal story. Who you are and why you think you
would be a great addition to the team.
- a CV / resume
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
These two things are important as they make a difference to whether we’d like to interview
you or not, so please make an effort and don’t just cut and paste something you’ve sent to
everyone else – we want to get to know you!