3E Advantage are seeking a Client Service Officer with preferred previous experience in a busy customer focused collections role, liaising with debtor customers at all levels of industry channels.
The purpose of the role is to ensure an excellent service and support is provided to our clients, partners and funders alike in conjunction with managing a large portfolio of debtor accounts to ensure continuity of payments, client query resolution and orderly accounts.
As a key member of the Client Service team you will be adding value to 3E and all our stakeholders by:
- Building relationships with our funders, partners and clients over the telephone and by email
- Liaising with customers for timely collection of monies owed on Asset equipment
- Managing customer queries through to resolution, engaging internal and external
parties where necessary to ensure an accurate outcome and customer satisfaction
- Reconciliation of customer debtor accounts as and when required
- Maintaining customer accounts and data base management and record keeping
- Reporting on arrears to management and various stakeholders, and collaboration
with regular debtor review meetings
- And lots more!
If your personality traits suit the role and our culture, then this would be the start of a fulfilling career for you.
Traits you must have
- A passion to deliver an excellent client and partner experience
- Strong personal values and unquestionable integrity
- Previous asset finance experience especially knowledge and experience in the fundamentals of collections activity will be a distinct advantage
- Proficient in all MS Office products
- Attention to detail
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- The drive to go above and beyond
- Be a team player who is happy to help others
- A great sense of humour
What does success look like?
- You love coming to work
- You are constantly learning and developing new skills
- You have become an integral part of the team
- You know you are making a difference
What we do/who we are
3E Advantage are a privately owned company, whose success is built on the talent of our passionate and motivated team. We focus on long term, mutually beneficial relationships. One of our Directors favourite quotes is “it’s about the people” and that sums us up perfectly.
We focus on looking after our team and our team focuses on looking after the teams of our clients, partners and funders.
We provide payment solutions to businesses who are acquiring assets for use within their business and we set ourselves apart by providing speed of response and flexibility to meet the changing demands of our partners and clients.
Why you should apply
- You want to be part of a sensational team and really make a difference.
- You want to work hard, have fun, be rewarded and progress your career.
- 3E is a company which is growing rapidly and now is the perfect time to jump on board the ship, as the right attitude, motivation and interest will open opportunities to grow within the business. It’s up to you to make that happen.
To apply you must currently be a permanent Australian resident, living in Australia.
We want to get a sense of who you are, so please send us:
- a cover letter telling us a bit about your personal story. Who you are and why you think you would be a great addition to the team.
- a CV / resume
Email to careers@3Eadvantage.com
These two things are important as they make a difference to whether we’d like to interview you or not, so please make an effort and don’t just cut and paste something you’ve sent to everyone else – we want to get to know you!