Do you have what it takes to be a 3E Key Account Sales Manager?
At 3E, our Key Account Sales Managers are much more than ‘traditional’ Sales people.
Our company Purpose is, “We are dedicated to helping people realise their potential” – that means you and all our customers and partners.
Our ideal Key Account Sales Manager is someone who, first and foremost, has an unwavering ‘can-do’ attitude with a very positive growth mentality. If you are full of energy, have a continual willingness to learn and you are prepared to challenge the status quo for the benefit of all our stakeholders, you will fit perfectly into our Team.
This role of Key Account Sales Manager is a vital position within the 3E team and you will be adding value to 3E and our partners by:
- Building our Victorian/Tasmanian portfolio by bringing on new partners and direct clients
- Building relationships at all levels of our existing key partners
- 3E product selling and training to all our partners staff
- Increasing our partners Sales by providing their clients with the optimal payment solutions
- Quoting and structuring transactions
- Managing your Work In Progress and that of all Sales people at our partners
- Overachieving your Sales budget
- and lots more!
This role involves being the Sales lead for 3E in Victoria and Tasmania and as such you will be prepared to travel to visit our Partners across both states.
You will be based from your home office and you will have the ability to ‘hot-desk’ at our various Partners.
Traits you must have
- A passion to deliver an excellent client and partner experience
- A natural ability to build ‘win-win’ outcomes
- A growth mentality
- A hunger for success and ambition to overachieve
- Strong personal values and unquestionable integrity
- Team player
- Willingness to challenge the status quo
- Problem solver
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in all Microsoft products
- A sense of humour (this is really important)
What will make your first year standout
- You exceed all your KPIs
- You get on with everyone and love coming to work
- You grow as a person, expand your knowledge and move your career forward
- You become so reliable that all stakeholders wonder what we ever did without you!
Why you should apply
- You want to be part of a sensational team and really make a difference.
- You want to work hard, be rewarded and progress your career.
- You are excited by the growth opportunity at 3E in Victoria.
3E is a company with an excellent reputation and now is the perfect time to jump on board the ship as the right attitude, motivation and interest will open opportunities to grow yourself and the business. It’s up to you to make that happen.
Final official bits
To apply you must currently be a permanent Australian resident, living in Australia.
We want to get a sense of who you are, so please send us:
- a cover letter telling us a bit about your personal story. Who you are and why you think you would be a great addition to the team.
- a CV / resume
Email to: email@example.com
These two things are important as they make a difference to whether we’d like to interview you or not, so please make an effort and don’t just cut and paste something you’ve sent to everyone else – we want to get to know you!