3E Advantage are seeking an Accounts Assistant, specialising in invoicing & billing.
Are you an Accounts Assistant?
If the answer is YES, the next question is…
Do you have what it takes to be a 3E Invoice & Billing Specialist?
At 3E, our Invoice & Billing Specialist is more than your ‘traditional’ Accounts Assistant.
Our Invoice & Billing Specialist adds value to 3E and all our stakeholders by:
- Administering the invoicing and billing of our volume related agreements
- Billing of clients within our key partner portfolios
- Management of arrears in these portfolios
- Reconciliation of portfolio bank accounts
- And lots more!
Traits you must have
- A passion to deliver an excellent client and partner experience
- Strong personal values and unquestionable integrity
- Previous asset finance experience, especially supporting the print industry is a plus
- Proficient in all MS Office products
- Attention to detail
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- The drive to go above and beyond
- A great sense of humour
What does success look like?
- You love coming to work
- You are constantly learning and developing new skills
- You have become an integral part of the team
- You know you are making a difference
Why should you apply?
- You want to be part of a sensational team and really make a difference.
- You want to work hard, be rewarded and progress your career.
- 3E is a company which has strong growth plans over the coming years and now is the perfect time to jump on board the ship as the right attitude, motivation and interest will open opportunities to grow within the business. It’s up to you to make that happen.
Final official bits
To apply you must currently be a permanent Australian resident, living in Australia.
We want to get a sense of who you are, so please send to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- a cover letter telling us a bit about your personal story. Who you are and why you think you would be a great addition to the team.
- a CV / resume
These two things are important as they make a difference to whether we’d like to interview you or not, so please make an effort and don’t just cut and paste something you’ve sent to everyone else – we want to get to know you!