Are you a salesperson?
If the answer is YES, the next question is…
Do you have what it takes to be a 3E Key Account Sales Manager?
At 3E, our Key Account Sales Managers are much more than ‘traditional’ salespeople.
Our Key Account Sales Managers are a perfect combination of the classic ‘hunter’ and ‘farmer’ style of salespeople. We’re looking for two like-minded people for our NSW and QLD regions who are full of energy, hungry for success, have a willingness to learn, a passion and proven ability to attract and acquire new vendor partners and clients, as well as training and educating our existing partners on all the benefits of the 3E offering.
This role of Key Account Sales Manager is a vital position within the 3E team and you will be adding value to 3E by:
- Prospecting and acquiring new vendor partners to introduce business to 3E, which involves:
- developing and nurturing a vendor partner lead pipeline
- onboarding new vendor partners by delivering on a 90-day business integration plan, which includes product, process and sales training of the partners staff and driving engagement within the partners sales team
- Building relationships and engagement at all levels of our key partners
- Increasing our partners sales by providing their sales team and clients with the optimal payment solutions
- Quoting and structuring transactions
- Providing quality handover of transactions in progress to 3E Sales Operations team
- Managing your Work In Progress and that of all salespeople at our partners
- Overachieving your sales budget
- and lots more!
Traits you must have
- A combined ‘hunter’ and ‘farmer’ mentality
- A passion to deliver an excellent client and partner experience
- Strong personal values and unquestionable integrity
- Ambition to overachieve
- Team player
- Willingness to challenge the status quo
- Problem solver
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in all Microsoft products
- A sense of humour (this is really important)
What will make your first year a standout
- You exceed all your KPIs
- You get on with everyone and love coming to work
- You grow as a person, expand your knowledge and move your career forward
- You become so reliable that all stakeholders wonder what we ever did without you!
Why should you apply?
- You want to be part of a sensational team and really make a difference.
- You want to work hard, be rewarded and progress your career.
- 3E is a company which has strong growth plans over the coming years and now is the perfect time to jump on board the ship as the right attitude, motivation and interest will open opportunities to grow within the business. It’s up to you to make that happen.
Final official bits
To apply you must currently be a permanent Australian resident, living in Australia.
We want to get a sense of who you are, so please send to email@example.com:
- a cover letter telling us a bit about your personal story. Who you are and why you think you would be a great addition to the team.
- a CV / resume
These two things are important as they make a difference to whether we’d like to interview you or not, so please make an effort and don’t just cut and paste something you’ve sent to everyone else – we want to get to know you!