We’re looking for someone to join our North Sydney team who’s full of energy, willing to learn, who likes to make a difference and will challenge the status quo for the benefit of all our stakeholders.
As a key member of the Sales Operations team you will take a lead role on all credit applications and will be adding value to 3E and all our stakeholders by:
- Building relationships with our partners and clients over the telephone and by email
- Providing guidance and training to the internal team
- Packaging applications for credit assessment on a diverse range of clients from SME to Corporate Entities
- Provide credit recommendations
- Evolve processes and guidelines based on underwriting feedback
- Provide Sales Operations support in managing applications to settlements
- And lots more!
If your personality traits suit the role and our culture, then this would be the start of a fulfilling career for you.
Traits you must have
- Proven experience in lending and credit assessment within Asset Finance
- A passion to deliver an excellent client and partner experience
- Strong personal values and unquestionable integrity
- Proficient in all MS Office products
- Attention to detail
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- The drive to go above and beyond
- A great sense of humour
What does success look like?
- You love coming to work
- You are constantly learning and developing new skills
- You have become an integral part of the team
- You know you are making a difference
What we do/who we are
3E Advantage are a privately owned company, whose success is built on the talent of our passionate and motivated team. We focus on long term, mutually beneficial relationships. One of our Directors favourite quotes is “it’s about the people” and that sums us up perfectly.
We focus on looking after our team and our team focuses on looking after the teams of our clients and partners.
We provide payment solutions to businesses who are acquiring assets for use within their business and we set ourselves apart by providing speed of response and flexibility to meet the changing demands of our partners and clients.
Why you should apply
- You have 2 years minimum experience assessing, packaging and or approving credit applications (Asset Finance Experience preferred)
- Someone who understands or is willing to learn the full life cycle of asset finance.
- You want to be part of a sensational team and really make a difference.
- You want to work hard, have fun, be rewarded and progress your career.
To apply you must currently be a permanent Australian resident, living in Australia.
We want to get a sense of who you are, so please send us:
- a cover letter telling us a bit about your personal story. Who you are and why you think you would be a great addition to the team.
- a CV / resume
Email to careers@3Eadvantage.com
These two things are important as they make a difference to whether we’d like to interview you or not, so please make an effort and don’t just cut and paste something you’ve sent to everyone else – we want to get to know you!